Currently available Jobs:
Please click the links below to find out more about our currently available jobs:
Are you an experienced upholsterer if so read on? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and intellectual individual that has the drive and ability to progress their career to the next level.
The Sofa and Chair Company is one of the leading manufacturers of luxury upholstered furniture in the UK. Based in West London, the company founded in 2002 has achieved over 180% growth over the last two years.
You will be reliable, hardworking and conscientious with a positive can do attitude. We are looking for a mature credible person with excellent communication skills who can work as part of a team in a busy multi-cultural workshop.
Key Skills Required
- Measuring, cutting and sewing all types of fabric and leather.
- High degree of upholstery skills.
- Excellent planning, organising and multi-tasking skills.
- Understanding technical job specifications.
- Understanding and carrying out instructions from the Team Leader.
- Ensuring the highest quality control standards are maintained.
- The successful candidate who can show an aptitude for quality workmanship and the enthusiasm and ability to learn new skills will have the opportunity to progress their career with the company.
- Excellent earnings opportunity will be agreed based on your ability and experience.
If you feel you would suite the role and enjoy a challenge then please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com or call Paul on 07956400433.