Currently available Jobs:
Please click the links below to find out more about our currently available jobs:
Carpentry Workshop Manager
We are looking for a highly talented individual to take on the management of the company?s frame making workshop. This is a senior role within a highly talented production team so only the very best candidates will be considered for the position.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of business and have a successful manufacturing background in a woodworking environment. You must show proven success throughout your career to date and demonstrate the ability to plan and drive production efficiency.
- As Carpentry Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of frame production within the business.
- Lead, develop and inspire the production team.
- Have the ability to introduce and develop good business systems and processes.
- Supervise and plan recruitment of the best and most suitable people within the department.
- Improve the quality, efficiency and productivity of the department.
- Salary negotiable ? dependent on experience
- Plus Bonus
- Career progression
If you feel you would suite the role and enjoy a challenge then please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com or call Paul on 07956 400433.