Named after the first Roman emperor, Augustus is hand-knotted in a combination of wool and 100% silk. With the vibrant, layered pattern, it features soft, natural hues. Note: Due to variations in computer screens, we cannot guarantee that colours shown here are truly representative of our products.
- Composition: Wool & 100% Silk
- Hand-knotted in Nepal
- Available in sizes: 380cm x 280cm & custom
- Quality: 126.700 knots/sqm
- Lead-time for stock sizes: 5 weeks
- Lead-time for custom sizes: 6-7 months