Is the showroom open?
Our showroom remains open with our usual contact hours in place.
What measures are being implemented to make the showroom as safe as possible?
Please rest assured that safety has been and will continue to be a priority for our team during these times.
As a result of risk assessments, we have implemented a range of controls which include:
- An increased level of signage in our showroom to ensure that social distancing and hygiene standards are observed.
- Enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with official guidance for all our operations.
- The continued maintenance of social distancing practices.
- The obligatory wearing of face coverings when navigating all spaces of the workplace.
Upon your arrival to our showroom, we will:
- Ask you to sign in using contact details on our iPad, which is wiped down with disinfectant after any use.
- Ask that you wash your hands using the facilities near our reception area.
- Record your temperature to ensure that it doesn’t exceed the average.
- Provide you with a face mask that must be worn during the duration of your visit.
- Provide you with disposable gloves and hand sanitiser should you wish to use them.
What protective measures are being taken to ensure deliveries are handled safely? Is my delivery safe to receive?
All on-site staff are wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and practice the highest standards in social distancing. We have brought in additional measures to ensure social distancing at our warehouse and factory in order to protect the health and safety of remaining employees.
We have been working closely with our external courier services to keep up to date with extra precautions that have been introduced. Our courier services are all stringently following government advice, communicating health and safety guidelines with their employees. Furthermore, they have introduced measures to offer alternative delivery options for recipients, including contact-free delivery.
We are also pleased to be able to deliver to a communal area within a building, or to a garage or driveway in order to respect the distancing guidelines. If you wish your item to be delivered directly to your front door, please be mindful that drivers may ask you to maintain social distancing rules when delivering your parcel.
Is your RoomView digital consultation service still available?
Yes it is! Through RoomView, our newest consultation service, you can now schedule a video call with one of our team members. Whether you want a tour of the showroom or to see more of a specific product, RoomView can now help realise your design dream from the comfort of your own home.
Am I able to place orders over the telephone?
Yes you can; our sales team is on-hand and ready to help.
To place an order over the telephone, please call 020 8993 4415. Please note that our current opening hours are Monday - Saturday 9am - 5.30pm and Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
If you are unable to reach the team via telephone, you can also email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.