EXPERIENCED JOINER / CARPENTER (LONDON)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious energetic and intellectual individual that has the drive, ability and people skills to continually progress their career to the next level.
The Sofa and Chair Company is one of the leading manufacturers of luxury upholstered furniture in the UK. Based in Acton West London, The Company founded was in 2002 has achieved over 180% growth in the last two years only. We are fast growing a young, dynamic and highly ambitious company.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years experience in carpentry / joinery
- Good communication skills
- Commercially focused and business oriented
- A great team worker who can demonstrate good influencing skills
- Experience in manufacturing furniture frame (beneficial)
- Understanding staining, polishing spraying (beneficial)
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive problem solver
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Good planning and organization skills
- Passionate to learn new skills
- Must be within easy commute from Acton
- Understanding and carrying out instructions received from Team Leader
- Ensuring highest quality standards are achieved
- Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
- Inspection of completed frames to ensure compliance to technical drawing.
- Earning potential between 25,000 and 35,000+ GBP p.a. based on experience
- Opportunity to learn new skills and progress your career with the company
- Good opportunity for overtime
If you feel you would suite the role and enjoy a challenge then please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com or call Alina on 07880037606.
>> View All Job Vacancies