A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and intellectual individual that has the drive and ability to progress their career with the company.
The Sofa and Chair Company is one of the leading manufacturers of luxury upholstered furniture in the UK. Based in West London, the company founded in 2002 has achieved over 180% growth over the last two years.
If you do not have furniture experience but you have a strong knowledge of tailoring, cutting and sewing we will provide the necessary training that is unique to our industry.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Measuring, cutting and sewing all types of fabric and leather - essential
- Template making.
- Understanding technical job specifications.
- Understanding and carrying out instructions from the Team Leader.
- Ensuring the highest quality control standards are maintained.
- Earning potential between 25,000 and 35,000+ GBP per annum based on your experience
- Opportunity to learn new skills and progress your career with the company
- Good opportunity for overtime
If you feel you would suite the role and enjoy a challenge then please send a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alina on 07880037606.
>> View All Job Vacancies