Luxury Furniture Brand
Career development to sales
50%growth last year/ Fast Growing Business
We are looking for a highly talented individual to take on responsibility for Sales Support within the company.
The Sales Support Assistant role will be challenging, exciting and rewarding for the successful individual. For the right candidate a career development into sales.
Deal with queries from the both trade customers and the public
Product demonstration and client handling if required
Acting as a facilitator for customer enquiries
Creating quotes and Pro Forma Invoices if required- Facilitating order processing
Creating and managing Company marketing tools (catalogues, fabric samples, wood samples)
Organising and booking consultants visits for their clients
Answering main phone line, screen and direct calls.
Take and relay messages by email
Greet and direct people entering the organization
General admin support to whole organisation ( Purchase orders, insurance applications, data entries).
Handling stationery stock ordering
Signing for deliveries and advising staff of arrivals
Manage travel arrangements
The company is looking for a Sale Support who will share our vision and be committed to the success of The Sofa and Chair Company. The following attributes are essential
Commercially focused/ business oriented
Excellent English spoken/written
Good organisational and administration skills
Ability to work as part of a team with good communication and influencing skills
Good attention to detail, proactive.
Attitude, desire to be helpful, friendly, considerate & honest.
Optimistic & enthusiastic who enjoys working within a team
Must be within easy commute from Acton.
The Sofa and Chair Company specialises in the design, manufacture and sale of luxury, high quality upholstered furniture in a variety of styles and finishes. We sell to Retail and Trade clients working on luxurious projects throughout the country and the world. Founded in 2002 and based in West London, we are already one of the leading companies in our market achieving average 50% sale growth year on year. We are a young, dynamic and highly ambitious company.
If you feel you would suite the role and enjoy a challenge then please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com or call Simonas Apanavicius on 0208 339 4415.
Due to an exciting period of growth we are looking to hire an energetic and intellectual individual that has the drive and ability to progress their career to the next level.
• High degree of upholstery skills with minimum 5 years experience.
• Knowledge of deep buttoning and other traditional techniques is beneficial.
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy in all work with ability to produce good quality work.
• Measuring, cutting and sewing are beneficial.
• Ensuring the highest quality control standards are maintained.
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to work fast and under pressure to meet production demands
• Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
• Earning potential between £25,000 and £35,000+ GBP per annum based on your experience
• Opportunity to learn new skills and progress your career with the company
• Good opportunity for overtime
If you feel you would suite the role and enjoy a challenge then please send a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simonas Apanavicius on 07972654663.