Taking its inspiration from the 60s, Didrik is born from a long and elaborate construction process. Its unique structure, a combination of solid wood and fibre, is perfectly highlighted by its detailed upholstery; all of this accompanied by an exceptional level of comfort. Base available in stainless steel. This lounge chair with solid wood structure has either a wood base in Espresso finish or a rotating metal base in either brushed stainless steel or brass effect. By Hamilton Conte. MR-DIDR-ARM-001-001
- Lead Time: 10 weeks
- Base option: Wood base in Espresso finish or a rotating metal base.
- Metal finish: Either brushed stainless steel or brass effect.
- Fabric: Murano Quartz 7715/05
- Available in Cat I-IV Fabrics and Leathers
- Possible in Customer's Own Material
- No bespoke options.