This hand-knotted rug is known for its long-lived quality & luxurious fibres. They are made by weavers from Nepal who use traditional Tibetan hand-knotting techniques, brought by their parents and grandparents. This is a traditional technique that creates rugs with the structure and density to withstand many years of use. A bold pattern in a light, neutral colour scheme makes the Optical rug the ideal solution for lacklustre floors in modern interiors. Stocked sizes: 200x300cm and 250x350cm. Note: Due to variations in computer screens, we cannot guarantee that colours shown here are truly representative of our products.
- Composition: 100% Tibetan Wool
- Hand spun wool and hand carded
- Quality: 120.000 knots/sqm
- Hand knotted in Nepal
- 14 weeks lead-time, if not in stock.
- Lead-time for custom sizes: 4 months