With a neutral tonal palette and irregular hexagonal pattern, the design of the Klint is inspired by traditional North African motifs. Hand-knotted and made from high-quality viscose, the piece brings comfort underfoot and is ideally suited to simple refined settings in both contemporary and traditional interiors. This piece is part of the Larne collection; a range of high-quality, hand-knotted rugs that harmonises Nordic simplicity with high-quality craftsmanship and original, modern design. SF-LARN-RUG-004-002
- Lead-time for stock: 2 weeks
- Bespoke lead-time:4-6 months
- Sizes available: 300x400cm, 250x350cm, 250x300, 200x300cm, 170x240cm, 140x200cm
- Composition: 100% Viscose
- Knot Density: 150-250.000 Knots Per Sqm
- Note: Due to variations in computer screens, we cannot guarantee that colours shown here are truly representative of our products.