Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the competition, entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
2. The Sofa & Chair Co. Ltd (the “Company”) may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes. The Company may ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency to the Company’s satisfaction, the Company reserves the right to select an alternative winner. You must be 18 and over to enter the competition. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of the Company may not enter.
Entries are limited to one per person and eligible entries must be submitted at 320 King’s Road, London SW3 5UH between 10:00am on 9 March 2019 and by 6:00pm on 24 March 2019. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to accept marketing communications from the Company. The Company is GPDR compliant and as per our privacy, we will not share your details with any third party without your prior consent. For further information please visit www.thesofaandchair.co.uk/legal Entrants are free to unsubscribe at any time after the competition by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner agrees that S&C may publicise their name sand prize including photographing their Love Sofa for promotional purposes.
The prize is limited to a 2-seater Love Sofa manufactured within the UK up to a value of £3,000.
Please note: You may request fabrics that is over the value of £40.00 per square metre, a design that requires more than 10m or a specialist wood finish. Winner will be required to pay the additional costs.
1. The Company reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Company that could affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition.
The Company will randomly select the winner at 12:00PM on Monday 25th March 2019. The Company shall attempt to notify the winner within 14 days after the closing date. He/she will be contacted using the email address provided when entering the competition.
The first name and surname of the winner may be published by the Company and entrants grant to the Company a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner. Details may be published on the Company’s competition page - https://www.thesofaandchair.co.uk/event/popup-kingsroad The Company’s random selection is final and entrants do not have the right to appeal.
The winner will have until 12:00PM by 1 April 2019 in which to claim his or her prize. If the Company is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Company reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1. The Company shall arrange to deliver the prize to the winner within 4-6 weeks from the date the prize is confirmed by the winner, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, the Company reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.